Welcome to the Writer's Draft! Please log in or register:
Welcome to the Writer's Draft! Please log in or register:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Characters? Writer's Block? Mood Music? Evil Agents? Plot problems? We're here to help! Grab a seat, a pen or laptop, and join the discussion with your fellow aspiring writers.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello m'dears!!!!

Go down 
+3
LovelyLittleLady
That_Ghostie_Chick
softballgirl1136
7 posters
AuthorMessage
softballgirl1136
An Idea Ignites
softballgirl1136

Number of posts : 16
Location : Waiting for someone to come along and sweep me into a world full of wonder and excitement!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2008, 7:58 pm

Lex Name: Sofballgirl1136
First name: Jessica
I write my own stories and I also write Fanfiction. I enjoy writing just about anything, except poetry and songs. I can't write poetry and songs. I just can't do it.
I write mostly in my room, away from everyone else so I can think. I'm very easily distracted, so I need to be alone to write.
I enjoy reading, and writing, acting, improvising (Improv, like Who's Line is It Anyway only real.)
I like, no, love roller coasters. They are very thrilling. There isn't a roller coaster I won't ride! This summer I'm going to Cedar Point and I can't wait!
I dislike a lot of things, but mostly, I hate and despise clothes shopping. I can't stand it. It drives me insane!
If everything had to be one color I would say yellow because yellow symbolizes light and the world needs more light (metaphorically speaking).
Back to top Go down
That_Ghostie_Chick
Our Resident Ghost
Our Resident Ghost
That_Ghostie_Chick

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2008, 8:15 pm

Hello there, and Welcome!

I'm with you on the love of roller coasters. I just wasn't born with the ability to see why people are so afraid of them. I also miss 'Whose Line is It Anyway?" I haven't seen that show in so long.

Well, I hope you like it here!
Back to top Go down
softballgirl1136
An Idea Ignites
softballgirl1136

Location : Waiting for someone to come along and sweep me into a world full of wonder and excitement!!!

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2008, 8:21 pm

Thank you. I was hesitant the first time I rode a rollercoaster but after I rode my first big one, I love them all!! I never really watched Whose Line is it Anyway. If you ever get a chance to see a real professional improv group, I highly suggest it. It is ten times better than Whose Line! Don't get me wrong, Whose Line is good, but uncomparable to a real performance!
Back to top Go down
LovelyLittleLady
First Draft is Complete!
LovelyLittleLady

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2008, 9:27 pm

Hey, and welcome! Wow, a roller coaster lover and a clothes shopping hater ? I think we may be opposites, but we are both writers ! Haha, go post on some of the threads!
Back to top Go down
Bluepolarbear
Coping with Rejection Letters
Bluepolarbear

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! EmptyJanuary 7th 2008, 12:42 am

Welcome to the boards! I love roller coasters too. Anyways hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Moria
Starting the First Draft
Moria

Number of posts : 325

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! EmptyJanuary 7th 2008, 12:26 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
I never have been on roller coaster.
Back to top Go down
Vampyr Reborn
Basking in the Glory of Marvelous Literature
Vampyr Reborn

Number of posts : 4440
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! EmptyJanuary 7th 2008, 12:48 pm

Welcome Jessica!

I love roller coasters (the actually scare the life out of me but i love that adrenaline rush!) and i hate shopping with my mum!
Back to top Go down
E.C. Dahlia
Fiction Fanatic
Fiction Fanatic
E.C. Dahlia

Number of posts : 1260

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! EmptyJanuary 7th 2008, 3:57 pm

Hey Jessica! Welcome to the boards.
Back to top Go down
softballgirl1136
An Idea Ignites
softballgirl1136

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! EmptyJanuary 7th 2008, 9:13 pm

Thanks guys! I feel so welcomed!!!
Back to top Go down

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! EmptyJanuary 8th 2008, 8:37 pm

Hey S! Glad to see you here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
softballgirl1136
An Idea Ignites
softballgirl1136

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! EmptyJanuary 8th 2008, 11:18 pm

HEY VL!!!!!!!! I told you i joined!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! EmptyJanuary 8th 2008, 11:45 pm

Well I knew you joined, I just hadn't seen if you posted yet
But i'm glad you're here
Back to top Go down
softballgirl1136
An Idea Ignites
softballgirl1136

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! EmptyJanuary 8th 2008, 11:51 pm

Yep I posted!!! I'm glad I came here too!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello m'dears!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello m'dears!!!!   Hello m'dears!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello m'dears!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Writer's Draft! :: Introductions-
Jump to: