Welcome to the Writer's Draft! Please log in or register:
Welcome to the Writer's Draft! Please log in or register:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Characters? Writer's Block? Mood Music? Evil Agents? Plot problems? We're here to help! Grab a seat, a pen or laptop, and join the discussion with your fellow aspiring writers.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JustThrashTalk
An Idea Ignites

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-12-05

hello Empty
PostSubject: hello   hello EmptyDecember 5th 2012, 1:12 pm

Hi guys, it's good to stumble on this. I saw maybe two dozen references to "the Draft" on a MFA tumbler and had to figure out what the hell it was.

Well, I'm Thrash. I finished my MFA from Memphis last year, and my thesis was my first novel, now called Morbid Curiosity. While I'm still expanding and working on that, I'm also working on a "linked" novel (not a sequel, but common themes and a shared side character).

I intermittently write a blog, and I hope to start making it a regular bimonthly after the first of the year.

I work as a teacher--during the day I teach at a small private school for children with specialized needs, classes ranging from 6th to 12th grade. At night, I teach Comp & Rhetorical Analysis at University of Memphis.

I have a cat who I anthropomorphize on a regular basis. I am not entirely sure why I wrote this like a summary CV. I am not as boring as this made me sound, I hope.

Back to top Go down
http://www.justthrashtalk.wordpress.com
Vampyr Reborn
Basking in the Glory of Marvelous Literature
Vampyr Reborn

Number of posts : 4440
Registration date : 2007-12-24

hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello   hello EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 6:03 pm

Hello Thrash! Nice to meet you!

Sorry if this sounds stupid but what's a linked novel?

It's been so long since someone has been on here that this feels very weird. This forum has kinda died
Back to top Go down

hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Writer's Draft! :: Introductions-
Jump to: