Welcome to the Writer's Draft! Please log in or register:
Welcome to the Writer's Draft! Please log in or register:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Characters? Writer's Block? Mood Music? Evil Agents? Plot problems? We're here to help! Grab a seat, a pen or laptop, and join the discussion with your fellow aspiring writers.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nice to meet all of you!

Go down 
+7
JB
Vampyr Reborn
Moria
xXTwilightGrlXx
That_Ghostie_Chick
Rosie Jones
Edwards crooked smile
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Edwards crooked smile
An Idea Ignites
Edwards crooked smile

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Nice to meet all of you! Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 12:06 am

Hello everyone! My name is Emily and my username on the Lex , is Edwards crooked smile. I mainly like to write short stories, poems, and quotes. One of my dreams is to write a full novel but I don't consider myself to have the charisma, courage, or enough self-esteem to even begin writing one. I pretty much just write whenever an idea comes to me, jot it down on a napkin or whatever there is around me, then I perfect it later. My greatest hobby is playing the piano. I can play for hours listening to the flow of the keys beneath me and just letting all my stress, anxiety, and inner-self run free and give me the peaceful, positive attitude in order for me to function with my sanity in tact. Writing is allows me to know myself more than I had before. My likes are music, reading, polka-dots and stripes, photography, classic films (Audrey Hepburn fan), walking, monkeys, camping, and many more! My dislikes include, potatoes, rap and country music, wallowing in self pity, sleeping (I get bad nightmares), and silence (greatest fear! (silence is louder than noise in my opinion)). If everything had to be one colour, I would probably go insane. I had a nightmare once where I woke up, colour blind, and I couldn't take it! Originality is one thing I cannot live without in myself or others. It defines us for who we are and that's why I couldn't have everything be one colour, no matter what the shade is, every individual would be similar and therefore we wouldn't be individuals. I registered to this site because, as I'm still finding myself, I need help and constructive criticism from you guys, so I can help myself. I look forward to meeting and getting to know you!

-Emily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 12:31 am

Welcome Emily Very Happy
Glad to have you here at the Writers Draft
Back to top Go down
Rosie Jones
Basking in the Glory of Marvelous Literature
Rosie Jones

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 1:27 am

Hey Emily!
Welcome to the Writers Draft. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
That_Ghostie_Chick
Our Resident Ghost
Our Resident Ghost
That_Ghostie_Chick

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 6:46 am

Welcome! New members are always great.

I like your one color answer. I'd most likely drive myself insane Neutral
Back to top Go down
xXTwilightGrlXx
Flying Spagetti Monster Keeper
Flying Spagetti Monster Keeper
xXTwilightGrlXx

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 9:09 am

Hey Emily!

Welcome to the writers draft! And don't feel bad, I also hate potatoes! it's good to have another fellow Canadian here!
Luna Smile

Last edited by on January 5th 2008, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://elvalovin.livejournal.com/
Moria
Starting the First Draft
Moria

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 10:27 am

Hi,
Emily welcome!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Vampyr Reborn
Basking in the Glory of Marvelous Literature
Vampyr Reborn

Number of posts : 4440

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 10:30 am

Welcome Emily!! I'm an Audrey Hepburn fan too but I've only seen one or two of her movies.
Back to top Go down
JB
Queen of the Quill
Queen of the Quill
JB

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 2:36 pm

Hey, Emily! It's nice to have you on here (this way we can talk more; I not on the lex that often anymore). Go Canadians, eh! Laughing
*sigh* I was thinking about making a Canadian thread, but it would probably just be you and I.
Okay, I want you to do something for me; click the link in my banner that says "JB's Aphotic Scriptorium" and scroll down to a post that says "On Writing: Aspiring Writers...". I want you to read that for me, okay? I think it might help you.

Much Love,
JB Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://thewritersdraft.forumotion.com
Edwards crooked smile
An Idea Ignites
Edwards crooked smile

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 3:29 pm

JB wrote:
Hey, Emily! It's nice to have you on here (this way we can talk more; I not on the lex that often anymore). Go Canadians, eh! Laughing
*sigh* I was thinking about making a Canadian thread, but it would probably just be you and I.
Okay, I want you to do something for me; click the link in my banner that says "JB's Aphotic Scriptorium" and scroll down to a post that says "On Writing: Aspiring Writers...". I want you to read that for me, okay? I think it might help you.

Much Love,
JB Like a Star @ heaven

Yah once we get more Canadians on here (hopefully), you should totally make a Canadian thread!
Thank you so much for the advice! I read your post on Aspiring Writers and I think it really does help. Two of the reasons why I'm too cowardly to write a novel was in that post so it did help a lot. I always have random ideas that I don't think are good enough or as good as most authors, so that's why they usually just end up in a short story or just float in my imagination. Thanks J.B for giving me more courage! Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Very Happy

Thanks to all the other warm welcomes! I can't wait to get to know some of you better!
Smile
Back to top Go down
JB
Queen of the Quill
Queen of the Quill
JB

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 3:46 pm

I glad it helped! I felt much the same way for a long time
Thanks for the birthday wishes Very Happy!

Much Love,
JB Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://thewritersdraft.forumotion.com
E.C. Dahlia
Fiction Fanatic
Fiction Fanatic
E.C. Dahlia

Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 4:38 pm

Hi Emily! Welcome to the boards.
Back to top Go down
dragon-girl
Scribbling Down an Outline
dragon-girl

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 4:51 pm

Hello Emily!

Nice to meet you! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dragon-crier.livejournal.com
Bluepolarbear
Coping with Rejection Letters
Bluepolarbear

Number of posts : 934

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 4:53 pm

Welcome to the boards, hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
LovelyLittleLady
First Draft is Complete!
LovelyLittleLady

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! EmptyJanuary 5th 2008, 5:49 pm

Hey! Welcome to Writers Draft!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet all of you!   Nice to meet all of you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet all of you!
Page 1 of 1