Welcome to the Writer's Draft! Please log in or register:
Welcome to the Writer's Draft! Please log in or register:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Characters? Writer's Block? Mood Music? Evil Agents? Plot problems? We're here to help! Grab a seat, a pen or laptop, and join the discussion with your fellow aspiring writers.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Admin and Moderators

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JB
Queen of the Quill
Queen of the Quill
JB

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Admin and Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Admin and Moderators   Admin and Moderators EmptyDecember 23rd 2007, 9:41 pm

Hey everyone! If you don't know, I'm JB the Admin and maker of this site. Welcome to it, and I hope you enjoy! If you have any pressing concerns, I'm only a pm away, so drop me a line. My username is usually what I go by; handy, isn't it?.

The Magnificent Moderators of this forum are:

Apolla Savre- Our awesome mod, she is really sweat and will PM about anything. Whether its a shoulder to cry on or a friend to chat with. She is always there.

Annie- Another awesome mod, she knows things. Ask her any question you might have. And she makes the birthday banners and other graphics.

xxTwilightGrlxx- The third mod, an extraordinary mod. She is really kind and helpful. Her name is Luna. Also she has awesome guitars.

E.C. Dahlia- Our fourth and final mod of the WD, and an awesome one at that. Also the one that helps JB by bringing her the sun in bad weather ( Razz ).

Every one of us would be glad to answer any questions you have and are always open to talk.
Back to top Go down
https://thewritersdraft.forumotion.com
EireRince
Starting the First Draft
EireRince

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Admin and Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin and Moderators   Admin and Moderators EmptyAugust 10th 2008, 3:32 pm

Hey JB...just noticed...I'm guessing Apolla isnt 'really sweat' -- more like really sweet?

*grammar nazi*
Back to top Go down

Admin and Moderators
Page 1 of 1